OL-221-a error Chase account

jaz50y
jaz50y Member ✭✭
I have two users at Chase. We have joint savings/checking that update fine. I have credit cards that update fine. But the other user has credit cards that give the OL-221-a error. I have reset the accounts but no change.

Best Answer

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chase requires that you "approve" Quicken access on their website for the credit card accounts, have you done that for the second user's credit cards?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• jaz50y
    jaz50y Member ✭✭
    Yes, all approved and reapproved. Forgot to mention that it had been working fine for more than a year.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jaz50y

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If the connection method is used to download transactions is Express Web Connect, this would something that Quicken would be able to escalate to our service providers.

However, because this error happens when importing a file that has been downloaded from the bank's website, the financial institution will need to correct the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-ol-220-ol-221-ol-222-ol-223-ol-224-ol-225-or-ol-226-when-using-online-services

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jaz50y
    jaz50y Member ✭✭
    Error is with Express Web Connect, not download.
This discussion has been closed.