Getting rid of the pie chart.

I just upgraded to a 'subscription', after having happily used an outdated version for years that was highly functional. I really need to get rid of the pie chart. Its a brightly colored graphic that is in my face when I'm just trying to see numbers. Thanking you for any tips.

Best Answer

Answers

• lucyhogg
    lucyhogg Member
    Also, all my income entries are showing up in 'spending' (as positive green colored amounts). I need to separate them out to view spending each month. How to I get the income entries to come up under the 'income' tab.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hello @lucyhogg

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

To help the Community understand what could be happening, could you please capture a screenshot of the deposits showing under the spending filter.

Please take a moment to review the steps and information on posting a screenshot available here

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • lucyhogg
    lucyhogg Member
    Hi Jacobs,
    Yes, thank you, I realized it was best to just stay in the transaction area. I'm still getting used to the new program, as I was working with a 2011 version for quite a while. The current one has more stuff going on, it feels jumpy, but eventually I will get used to it.
    Lucy
This discussion has been closed.