I can't get transactions entered via mobile app to show up on desktop (after syncing)

Options
I got the quicken card to help save on transaction entry but now, whenever saving a transaction in my mobile app it doesn't sync to my desktop

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello@brewer13tamu,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with syncing transactions from the Quicken Mobile App to your Quicken desktop program, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you have not already done so, please see the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the syncing issue that you're experiencing with Quicken.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• brewer13tamu
    Options
    Thank you Natalie. The link you posted only shows issues of desktop to mobile, but not mobile to desktop. For example, I get a notification on my phone whenever I use my Quicken Credit Card. I immediately update the category in the Mobile App. When i get home and do mobile sync on my desktop, the entry does not show up.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hello @brewer13tamu,

Thank you for providing these additional details, although I apologize that the steps did not help to resolve this matter for you.

Would you mind letting us know what version/release of Quicken you're currently using? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• brewer13tamu
    Options
    Hi, I'm using Quicken Premier. The annual subscription version
This discussion has been closed.