How can I get the account information to show up when using the Reconcile Account tool?

I've been using Quicken for a long time, and it was working fine until recently. Now, when I try to reconcile an account, the information entered into the account does not show up. I have not changed any settings intentionally, but perhaps I may have done something without realizing. I do not use automatic downloads, prefer to enter bank statement information manually. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
  • Susan From Vermont
    Susan From Vermont Quicken Windows Other Member
    Thank you Sherlock for the suggestion. It did not cover my issue. However, I will look to see if there is a new version and if that can help. And, as a last resort, will restore a previously saved version. [Last resort because then I would have to re-enter any data since backup.]
  • Susan From Vermont
    Susan From Vermont Quicken Windows Other Member
    I would like to use the chat, but my virus protection blocks the site as a known dangerous website. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

I tried restoring previously saved versions which did not help. I checked and I do have the most up to date version of Quicken Starter Edition. Still cannot get the Reconcile Account to work.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Hello @Susan From Vermont

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend contacting support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to see this behavior and provide a solution.

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.