Budget not updating

My actual budget amounts are not updating on the planning screen when I change/add a transaction until I shut Quicken down and restart. Anyone else experienced this? I am using Quicken for Windows, most recent update.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sneuman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available here.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
  • user_reh
    user_reh Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem. I just entered a deposit into one of my accounts and the budget doesn't update. Windows, QKN 2020.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @user_reh,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.