investments downloading, incorrectly identified

Downloading my investments and trades from Mass Mutual, I'm finding my trades show up as Fidelity Growth and Income sold to purchase a stock. I don't use Fidelity Growth and Income. I use Fidelity Income money market to buy my stocks. I have a problem with this and would like to know if anyone else is seeing problems with identifiers being misidentified and then, is there a solution to that problem?

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bill,

Sorry that you are having issues wit your investments. It would be helpful if you could provide some additional information to help us understand what's happening.

For example - you selected "... (Quicken on the Web)" are these issues only appearing when you are accessing your information via "Quicken on the Web" or are the issues also appearing in your desktop application?

Also, if you can provide the information referenced in this link, it will be very helpful... https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

Thanks,
    Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• wjb727
    wjb727 Member ✭✭
    Q:2020
    R25.18
    Build 27.1.25.18
    on Win10, ver 1909
    desktop application
    Hope all this helps. I don't know if the problem is with the investment company or downloading into Q. This has been going on for months and I haven't been able to get an answer. My money market funds download as Fidelity Growth and Income Fund vice FDRXX (a money market fund). All I want is accuracy and that, I am not getting.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill,
    When you access your investment account(s) (and download transactions into Quicken) are you using the "Wealthscape Investor" site to login?  Also you said this has been "going on for months" - do you have a date when the problem started (even an approximate date may help.

Let me know.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• wjb727
    wjb727 Member ✭✭
    10/17/2019
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bill

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.