Does Quicken Premier for MAC (2019) utilize Zillow integration for property valuation?

My older version of Quicken Premier for Windows (2017) had an automated Zillow estimate update. I recently switched to a MAC computer and purchased a 2019 version of Quicken Premier for MAC. I loaded my home into the Assets category, but I don't see a Zillow estimate button to click to update the valuation of my property.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Hello @gbarbato

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Zillow integration is currently unavailable for the Mac version, however, there is an ongoing Idea available here.

Be sure to navigate to the top of the Idea post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • HDKapadia
    HDKapadia Member ✭✭
    Very surprised that this isn’t available in the Mac version. Please consider adding it. Thanks,
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    HDKapadia said:
    Very surprised that this isn’t available in the Mac version. Please consider adding it. Thanks,
    Be sure to vote on the idea that @Quicken_Tyka gave you a link to, that is how they know how many people want the feature.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.