Fidelity Brokerage Account

Options
mvitulli
mvitulli Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
When I download transactions from my Fidelity Brokerage Account, dividends to my core account (a money market) are treated as income but no shares of the core money market are purchased. Fidelity treats the money market balance as cash in the account. However, when you choose Performance in the Portfolio view, the IRR for the money market account is ridiculously high because you have income from this money market without many shares. How have other Quicken for Mac users handled this? I wouldn't care except that I think it affects my overall IRR.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello @mvitulli,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.