What is the meaning of the orange paper airplane symbol with a green check mark next to it?

Makers
Makers Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭✭
What is the meaning of the orange paper airplane symbol with a green check mark next to it in my checking register/ledger?

Best Answer

Answers

• Makers
  • Makers
    It indicates a "Check Pay" transaction that has been processed.
  • Makers
    It is exactly as pictured in the screen shot I posted. The icon is in the very first column to the left of the date, in the same place you might see a blue dot, blue pencil, and so on.
  • Makers
    Unfortunately I deleted that transaction as a duplicate, but I can tell you the symbol looks exactly as depicted in the screenshot. Not "squished." That said, I can attach two additional screenshots, formatted as you requested to show the "Clr" column in proximity to the first column. These two screenshots identify "Check Pay" transactions in two earlier states, they are "in processing" and "printed and mailed." The one with the checkmark I uploaded two days ago seems to indicate the check was cashed.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @RickO, do you have the link for the status icons article that you can provide? 

If so, I can go ahead and submit a request to have it modified and brought up to date.

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Makers
    Hi Anja,
    If RickO doesn't have it, here's what I've seen on the community blog:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7853387/meaning-of-icons-in-the-register-blue-vs-orange-pencil-dot-or-no-dot
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2020
    Oh okay @Makers, I know which article that's from. That article was also archived. So, I'll go ahead and submit a request to have it updated and taken out of the archive.

Thank you for providing that!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    @RickO Oh okay, so it's not up to date within the Quicken help menu either then. 

Thank you for bringing that up! 

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• Makers
    Thank you both!
This discussion has been closed.