'Security Name is Required' popup appears each time I open the window to enter a transaction

Options
I receive a 'Security Name is Required' popup even before I have a chance to enter the security. It's as if I tried to record a security that wasn't recognized or that I had left it blank and I'm prompted to enter one. I hit ok, the popup disappears, and then I'm free to enter the security to record the dividend.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @djbjorn

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

How long have you been experiencing this pop-up message?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • djbjorn
    djbjorn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thankyou very much for responding! This happened at the same time as I upgraded to the latest version of Quicken, so perhaps 2 - 3 months. Please see screen shot if that would help. Every time I try and enter a dividend this pops up.
  • djbjorn
    djbjorn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried what you suggested, just Tabbing to the Security Name vice clicking on it and I did NOT receive the popup! Thanks so much for your insight Jim!!
This discussion has been closed.