Two transactions missing when I reconciled my husbands checking

This discussion was created from comments split from: Issues Occurring During Reconcile.

Comments

• mogenses
    mogenses Member ✭✭
    I just went to quicken probably the first time since midMarch. Did the auto download on all accounts and proceeded to use the quicken reconcile tool on all my accounts. My checking was fine but my most used credit card had transactions appearing in the reconcile that belonged in my or my husbands checking accounts. THen when I reconciled my husbands checking he had two transaction missing from 3/18.
    WHAT IS GOING ON??
    SAM
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mogenses

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Are the transactions missing from just the reconcile screen or from the account in Quicken? As in this transaction were not downloaded? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.