Can't add Investors bank accounts to mobile sync; Synced accounts giving error message

Options
I've had this problem for months, but a new twist has occurred.
All of my accounts, including Investors bank update properly in the main Quicken. All of my credit accounts are synced to the mobile app. When I try to add Investors bank to the mobile app, I get an error message on AMEX (the first account in the mobile list) C-503, saying the password is incorrect. If I unclick the AMEX and try again, the next account in the mobile list repeats the error code and reason. Can't even get to the Investors bank accounts that I have clicked on to sync.

Comments

• MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Apparently, the mobile app has its own credentials file. I've checked the credentials file for my current passwords for AMEX when accessing directly over the web, and although there are 3 stored URLs, all have the same, current password. This is the same password stored in the Quicken vault. Quicken desktop update with no problem. The mobile app bombs.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @MrEarl

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

First, may I ask that you navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release you are running.

Also, can you confirm the connection type being used by Investors Bank?

To verify the connection type, please choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available HERE.

I would perform these steps for both the Investors Bank accounts as well as the Amex account.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.