Paypal is not supporting Quicken Connect - transactions won't download

Options
Hi folks. If you're a Paypal customer on the subscription version of Quicken, you may have noticed your Paypal account transactions are not downloading via Quicken Connect, but the account balance IS updating to the latest balance. I spent hours with Quicken customer service trying to solve the issue, only to find that Paypal is not supporting Quicken downloads in the latest version's format. I confirmed this with Paypal's customer service. They told me there's no timeline for this to be resolved, but the more customers they hear from about it, the more they're likely to prioritize fixing it. So you may want to contact Paypal to let them know that you're a Quicken customer and you need them to update their platform to allow downloading via QFX format or Quicken Connect as soon as possible.

Comments

• sguslan
    sguslan Member
    Options
    I deleted paypal from quicken and I am STILL getting those error messages. Any thoughts?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @sguslan

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.