CC-511 error when downloading from Express Web Connect accounts

bgreen1
bgreen1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member
I am getting the same error described here --> https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867797/cc-511-errors

@QuickenSarah , I have uploaded the files as mentioned in the above thread. Could you please reset my account as you did for others in that thread?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Hello @bgreen1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

I checked with Sarah about your post and she informed me that she initially collected logs in the original post to investigate the root cause of the issue and determine the proper channel this issue needs to be escalated with in order for it to get resolved. 

Going forward, we advise that you contact Quicken Support via chat or phone as stated in this support article to go through the proper escalation process and have this resolved.

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mike Pennell
    Mike Pennell Member ✭✭
    I just reported a problem with quicken error code cc-511. I marked to ATTN: Sarah. Hope to hear something soon. Thanks, George Pennell
  • UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

During One Step Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501, CC-510 or CC-511 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct Connect or Web Connect work OK ...

• Please do not use any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community or any other methods to correct online banking errors. 

• Al.M
    Al.M Member ✭✭✭
    I have been encountering CC-511 errors on all of my Express Web Connect Bank accounts ( Discover, Capital One, PayPal, E*Trade, Home Depot CC, Quicken CC - US Bank) for a number of days. Perhaps since the last Quicken update. Not sure of the exact timing. All direct connect accounts work fine. I am running the latest Version of Quicken Premier on Windows 10.

I called and spent some time on the phone with a rep (who involved a second rep) who was not able to resolve my problem. I sent files and she told me they would get back to me when they have a solution. Apparently the tool that you mentioned is not a 100% fix.

I guess that I will go back to the old fashion way of managing credit cards!
  • garehn
    garehn Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    I am having the CC-511 error on my accounts too... I need help!
  • Daniel Mayne
    Daniel Mayne Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    edited June 2020
    (Removed- No Soliciting) 
  • wwalter2718
    wwalter2718 Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    Ok, add me to the list. Suddenly, every EWC account is a CC-511. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Creating a new Q file does allow a couple of test accounts to complete updates, no problem, so I guess it's something about my main file.

I've copied the file using "File Operations" and have run validation & Super validation. No effect.

I deactivated an account and now cannot reconnect at all.

I'm really hoping I don't have to throw away 12 years of data and start over with the new file!
This discussion has been closed.