Chase Stuck in Error Recovery OL-220-A, OL-292-B and OL-393-A

Options
I have four accounts with Chase Bank: checking, savings and 2 credit cards.  I use the checking account as primary online bill pay.   I have 6 bills now stuck and cannot update.  I am getting error OL-220-A.   I have tried to reset the Direct Connect and sometimes I get past the error statements, sometimes I do not.  If I do I get error OL-292-B.  When I cannot it wants me to delete the 6 transactions stuck but when I try to do this, it tells me I must first connect.

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• jcoley2
    jcoley2 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok finally got past Recovery and when I get the OL-292-B error message I followed this and this worked:  https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-292
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jcoley2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Below are support articles with error-specific troubleshooting instructions for each error you mentioned. I would try these steps first and see if that helps resolve any or all errors that you are receiving--
    1. OL-220-A
    2. OL-292-B
    3. OL-393-A
    Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Anders Martinson
    Anders Martinson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The FI refresh (for another financial institution that had the same problem) worked for me. What definitely did not work was the Quicken recommended approach of validating the file. That process took half an hour and did nothing to help.
This discussion has been closed.