After ordering Quicken Premier, I cannot create account

Options
I just purchased Quicken Premier through the website. The final step, post-purchase, was to create a Quicken account however I repeatedly receive this error when trying to do so:
"Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again, and if it still doesn't work, let us know."
I cannot download the application without an account. This is very frustrating

Best Answers

• jb60606
    jb60606 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes - the problem was "uBlock Origin" content-filter/pop-up blocker
  • jb60606
    jb60606 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    > @jb60606 said:
    > Yes - the problem was "uBlock Origin" content-filter/pop-up blocker

or possibly a reboot. I did both - reboot and disable the blocker in Firefox. I'm just assuming it was the latter.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    If you made the purchase via Quicken.com, it required you to log in using an existing Quicken ID and password to make the purchase, or to create one if you didn't have one. You use the same Quicken ID and password to log back in to your Quicken account and download the software, and the same Quicken ID and password when you create your new Quicken data file. I'm not understanding why you're trying to create a new Quicken account after making the purchase.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jb60606
    jb60606 Member ✭✭
    Options
    You don't need an account to purchase the application. It prompted me to create one after I completed the purchase.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jb60606

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken account using the email associated with your Quicken Community.

I see that you have successfully created an account and have signed in, are you experiencing any other issues at this time or has this issue resolved itself?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jb60606
    jb60606 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes - the problem was "uBlock Origin" content-filter/pop-up blocker
  • jb60606
    jb60606 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    > @jb60606 said:
    > Yes - the problem was "uBlock Origin" content-filter/pop-up blocker

or possibly a reboot. I did both - reboot and disable the blocker in Firefox. I'm just assuming it was the latter.
This discussion has been closed.