Why are bank scheduled payments for a future date no longer downloading?

I noticed that about 6 months ago, when I process a one-step update with Bank of America, that transactions that I have setup to pay for a future date do not get downloaded any longer (they used to). They only show up once the payment has been processed by the bank. How do I fix that?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @JoanneBradshaw109,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Future scheduled payments only download when you are set up for Direct Connect with Bank of America. So, it sounds like you are set up for Express Web Connect.

To change this please follow the steps below.
    1. Go to Tools
    2. Account List
    3. Click Edit next to the account in question
    4. Online Services
    5. Deactivate
    6. Wait for the deactivation to complete, then click Setup Now...
    7. On the bottom-left click on Advanced Setup (This is not a button, it's written in blue above the Cancel button)
    8. In the search field type in Bank of America
    9. Next
    10. Choose Direct Connect
    11. Next
    12. Make sure that the financial institution name at the top says Bank of America-All Other States and sign in with your Bank of America credentials 
    Below are screenshots for steps 8 through 12.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @JoanneBradshaw109,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Future scheduled payments only download when you are set up for Direct Connect with Bank of America. So, it sounds like you are set up for Express Web Connect.

To change this please follow the steps below.
    1. Go to Tools
    2. Account List
    3. Click Edit next to the account in question
    4. Online Services
    5. Deactivate
    6. Wait for the deactivation to complete, then click Setup Now...
    7. On the bottom-left click on Advanced Setup (This is not a button, it's written in blue above the Cancel button)
    8. In the search field type in Bank of America
    9. Next
    10. Choose Direct Connect
    11. Next
    12. Make sure that the financial institution name at the top says Bank of America-All Other States and sign in with your Bank of America credentials 
    Below are screenshots for steps 8 through 12.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja

• JoanneBradshaw109
    JoanneBradshaw109 Member ✭✭
    It Worked! Thanks so very much.
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome! Glad to hear that worked.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.