Cash Flow Report not displaying all categories

I am experiencing a problem with the Cash Flow report not displaying all selected categories.

I recently setup a new income category and selected it to be included in the Cash Flow Report. The amount of the category is included in the total income but the individual category does is not displayed in the report.

For example, the total income for the report is 45,289 but the total for the separate categories is 42,459. The 2,830 difference is the amount contained in the newly setup category.

Rick

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a saved report? If so, you may have to go to the report customization to add the new category to the report.

Also have you restarted Quicken since setting up the new category?

Sometimes internal data needs to be refreshed before it will properly affect other areas of the program, and restarting will sometimes fix this.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • rmk28027
    rmk28027 Member ✭✭
    Jim, thank you for your comments.

Yes, the report is saved and I have gone into customize to add the new category to the report. I have also closed and restarted Quicken several times . I have also shutdown and restarted my computer with no effect.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rmk28027

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.