No indicator next to one account with new downloaded transactions

Hi - for some reason one of my credit card accounts does not show an indicator next to the account name when new transactions have been downloaded, but all other accounts do. Is there something I can do to enable the indicator on this account? Thanks....

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @chrisandmark330

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is odd that you're not seeing the transaction flag for only one account.  The first thing we can double check here is to see if there's any display options that might be checked.  If we right click on the account under the account list and select edit/delete account. This will give a small popup and on the top will be 3 tabs with one saying display options. Could you double check to make sure all the options are unselected under account display.

Could you double check these and let us know if this helps out

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• chrisandmark330
    chrisandmark330 Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken Francisco, I checked the display options for the account in question and it looks exactly like all others that are displaying properly.
  • chrisandmark330
    I just noticed that the account without the indicator is set up with a connection method of Direct Connect and the others are Express Web Connect, and when I try to change to Express Web Connect Quicken advises that the other connection type is available and preferable.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @chrisandmark330 Is this account selected to sync with the Quicken cloud accounts?

I have seen times where the indicators don't show up when an account is connected/synced to the Quicken cloud account.

Note that just because it is setup for Direct Connect shouldn't be why you aren't getting the indicator and as it says Direct Connect the better choice if available over Express Web Connect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • chrisandmark330
    @Chris_QPW - no, it's not syncing with Quicken cloud; none of my accounts are.
This discussion has been closed.