Account reconciled - reconcilement screen still shows difference $ from main screen today's Balance?

Account reconciled - reconcilement screen still shows difference $ from main screen today's Balance? Why does this happen?
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Hello @ George Wiegand

Thank you for reaching out in the Community, though I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue with reconciling your account. In order to pinpoint what is going on I’d like to ask for a bit more information to be sure I understand.

You began with “Account reconciled –“, does that mean that you have completed the reconcile function in Quicken, or that you have manually gone through and verified that the account is inclusive and accurate?

Are you reconciling using an online balance or is this a manual account and are you entering the reconcile details (ending date/ ending balance) manually?

Finally, your statement “reconcilement screen still shows difference $ from main screen today's Balance?”. For “todays balance” are you referring to the Ending Balance, the Current Balance or the Online Balance, if applicable?

Thank you

-        Quicken Diana

• George Wiegand
    George Wiegand Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Quicken Diane, I use the reconcile in Quicken, I have also update my accounts by the Quicken update and also this account. If I would complete the reconciling it would require an adjustment to the account balance because of the differences in balance between screen. I have also check with my bank to see if there on line balances agrees with my main screen and it does agree. So the big question is why??
  • George Wiegand
    Answer ✓
    Quicken Diana, I have just contact the bank I'm having the problem with to see if they might have a problem with with the downloading to Quicken.
  • George Wiegand
    July 1, 2020 -- Quicken Diana, I have just contact the bank I'm having the problem with to see if they might have a problem with with the downloading to Quicken.
    July 8, 2020 -- The bank had the Problem and there system was not updating the daily balance, they have corrected the problem and my problem has gone away. Thank you all for your input:):):)
This discussion has been closed.