Mobile apps.

Ever since I put mobile app in my iPhone and my wife's it has reconciled transactions on my desktop going way back, Q will not do the math correctly unless I shut it down and restart and many other quirks I didn't have until I tried to install and use the Q mobile app. Does this sound familiar to any of you. We have just spent 2 days going back 1.5 years re reconciling all our accts. The only plus is we found more money than Q said we had. I have been a user of Q for 15 - 20 years And it seems to have become progressively worse.

Comments

• Should read "UnReconciled" transaction
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well lets put it this way.  I doubt there is any SuperUser that can give you any "long term use case" information because none of them use Quicken web/mobile for anything other than testing for the problems people report on here (or maybe in beta).
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Well, Chris, Thanks for responding. I found a answer. I took it off both our phones, threw the crappy apps out. I am really sorry it didn't work as advertised. Would have been handy. Q is just not the same as it used to be!
This discussion has been closed.