when can I start using the new check pay system?

I would like to start paying bills next month and cannot use the old Bill Pay system after the 31st. How can I pay my bills next month using the new system? I have already set up and verified my checking account for use with the new system. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @Jim Pace,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please, review this support article containing instructions, illustrations, and tutorial videos on how to make payments using both Quick Pay and Check Pay. I would also like to include this support article which contains instructions and illustrations for 2 different ways on how to schedule future dated payments using Quick Pay and Check Pay from either the Bills and Income tab and/or directly from your account register.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @Jim Pace,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please, review this support article containing instructions, illustrations, and tutorial videos on how to make payments using both Quick Pay and Check Pay. I would also like to include this support article which contains instructions and illustrations for 2 different ways on how to schedule future dated payments using Quick Pay and Check Pay from either the Bills and Income tab and/or directly from your account register.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.