What functions are supported?

Options
I use Quicken for Mac 2020 subscription version. I am considering Quicken on the Web but can't find a description of the product's features and capabilities. My use would be when away from home. Can I enter transactions into registers? Can I run reports? -- In short what functions that exist on my Apple computer will be available in Quicken on the Web when I am on the road?

Best Answer

Answers

• gwpotter
    gwpotter Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Anja -- a few more quick items:

#1. Is the data displayed in the WebApp downloaded from your servers? (i.e. is my home computer is turned off will I be able to see things that happened since I left home?

#2. Just to make sure I read your link correctly -- if I enter a transaction on the web, once I return home and turn on my computer, that transaction will sync into my desktop Quicken
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yes, to both questions. However, sometimes you may need to initiate the sync from your desktop program. Also, it is recommended that you sync to the Quicken Cloud after using the desktop program as well as after using Quicken on the Web to make sure that the most recent data does sync over to Quicken on the Web and vice versa.

I'd also like to include this support article which has instructions on how to sync as well as more detailed information in how data is transported between the desktop program and Quicken on the Web through the Quicken Cloud.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you and let me know if anything else needs any clarification!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.