Reset filters to add new bill (Q Mac)

Options
I am attempting to add a new bill under Bills and Income. Once I have added all of the required information I receive a message bill cannot be displayed because all filters need to be reset. I do not see an option to reset all filters.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Dkny16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide the version release of Quicken you are currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken
    Depending on what your Bills & Income filter choices are currently set to, as well as any other factors related to the bill itself (bill type, bill's next due date, etc)-- this could play a part in the reason why you received this message and are unable to see the bill you added. 

Please, go to the Bills & Income tab to review the two filter tabs (see above) and check back here to let us know what they are set to. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dkny16
    Dkny16 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm using v5.17.6. I also went to the Bills and Income tab and see what you are referencing, but still I cannot view the new bill.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for checking on that.

If changing the filter settings did not resolve this for you, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support instead, for further and more extensive troubleshooting in case this issue may require an escalation to be filed. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.