Is there a way to create a report that will pull the account names and the interest rate?

Options
:( I would like the ability to pull a report in quicken on my Credit Cards and its current interest rate that I have in account details. And possible have an ability to alert when an interest rate change or any promotion rate end. Some sort of notification. With FICO changing their scoring model it would be nice to have some sort of way to pull reports based on interest rates to encourage requesting lower rates or promos.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the "Home" tab you might take a look at customizing your view and adding the "Credit Card Accounts" item.  That does show rates and available balances, although the "available balance" is determined by the ending balance in the credit card Account, not "today's" balance.  I can't think of any way of getting a Quicken report off the pull-down menu that has the information you want.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or on the Property and Debt / Debt tab, you can see a summary of your credit card accounts. You can select the accounts to show and print this info by going to File > Print debt.

The interest rate is based on info you type in. If you know when a promotional rate will change, you can go to Tools > Alerts center and set up an alert to remind you.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.