Why is the "To Date" column in the Planning tab not correct when the monthly column is correct?

Options
I use the Planning feature/tab in Quicken to track budgeted sub-categories and categories. When I look at the the monthly column for the Entertainment category and each of its four sub-categories the totals are all correct. But in the "To Date" column that shows after the current month, the category total is incorrect. Anybody know why this is happening and how can I correct this problem? Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hello @mason.botts

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the year and release that you are currently running.

Åre you able to capture a screenshot of the discrepancy that you are seeing? If you need help with capturing a screenshot, please see the FAQ below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.