Why do my payments keep getting canceled?

Options
New payee. never paid them before in any manner. tried to pay three different times and keep getting my "quick pay" payments canceled .
"Your payment has been canceled because National Grid has indicated you recently made a payment. The payment was canceled to ensure that you do not double-pay."
just visited website which show they have never received a payment from me.

this is the third different payee that has had payment canceled since bill pay go live (in fact none of my attempted payments have gone thru...all with same outcome). never had this problem with old bill pay....

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @chcook,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Generally, we advise you to wait at least 48 hours and then try again. However, if it has been more than 48 hours and the issue persists, then I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support via chat or phone instead. Our support agents will be better equipped to investigate this issue internally and take appropriate action in order to resolve it which may require assistance from our Tier 2 team and/or an escalation to be filed. Contacting support will also create tickets that can help gauge user impact to get an issue investigated and escalated to our service providers if necessary.

Additionally, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and title the subject with the error that you are receiving "Your payment has been canceled because National Grid has indicated you recently made a payment. The payment was canceled to ensure that you do not double-pay" and send the logs, this will help our teams to research this issue further as well.

I apologize for not being able to provide you with better assistance from here in the Community. However, please do let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @chcook,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Generally, we advise you to wait at least 48 hours and then try again. However, if it has been more than 48 hours and the issue persists, then I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support via chat or phone instead. Our support agents will be better equipped to investigate this issue internally and take appropriate action in order to resolve it which may require assistance from our Tier 2 team and/or an escalation to be filed. Contacting support will also create tickets that can help gauge user impact to get an issue investigated and escalated to our service providers if necessary.

Additionally, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and title the subject with the error that you are receiving "Your payment has been canceled because National Grid has indicated you recently made a payment. The payment was canceled to ensure that you do not double-pay" and send the logs, this will help our teams to research this issue further as well.

I apologize for not being able to provide you with better assistance from here in the Community. However, please do let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.