This payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller web site

I tried to re-enter the transaction I get a message that states "This payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller web site"

When I go to the biller web site there are no scheduled transactions.

How do I fix this? I don't want to be late on this payment!

Answers

• Hello @grahekf,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community and tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

May I ask, which biller are you trying to make the payment for?  I'd like to take a look at the internal bill information to confirm the current status.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• grahekf
    grahekf Member
    It’s for Bank of America Home Loans ending in 5705.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020
    Thank you for providing that information.

I was able to check that account and show a payment scheduled for 10/01/2020.

If you don't mind, could you please navigate to the Bills and Income tab and check the bill to see if it shows a scheduled date/amount and/or a Cancel button as shown below (picture is an example only)?

-Quicken Anja

• grahekf
    grahekf Member
    No it only shows that a payment was made last month.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited September 2020
    Thank you for checking and letting me know.

I went ahead and canceled that scheduled payment internally. Please, go ahead and try making (or scheduling) the payment you were previously trying to make again.

Check back and let me know how that goes!

-Quicken Anja

• grahekf
    grahekf Member
    Ok, yes, it now let me schedule the payment.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited September 2020
    Perfect! Glad I was able to help.

Reach back out and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.