State Employees Credit Union NC - OL-220-A Errors

Answers

• jim@1
    jim@1 Member ✭✭
    Seems to be working now. I did not do any resets etc
  • Working fine for me also now. Guess it was just some kind of hiccup.
  • lynnralnc
    lynnralnc Member ✭✭
    me too. Thank you.
  • retiredincary2006
    retiredincary2006 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Uh oh. OL-220-A is back this morning. Has anyone called SECU to find out what is happening? I have to go and take grandson to school, but will call them when I get back.
  • jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    Yup. I got it this morning also. Haven't called SECU. I did notice that Quicken applied an update when I started the application this morning. I am now at Version R31.20, Build 27.1.31.20. Just wondering....
  • Still happening this morning. I am on same build. I plan to call SECU after I run some errands this morning.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Now it throws the error a few times a week. One minute the One Step Update will run without issue, the next it won't. I can't see a pattern to it. Someone must be tweaking the plumbing.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20157959

... cross-posting in case a resolution is shared on either thread.
  • This really is random. I had the OL-220-A error about an hour ago. Tried just now and it updated okay. It's like early in the morning when it occurs.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random-ness of this error is strange.  Quick question - what connection method are you using - Direct Connect or Express Web connect?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    Well, I just tried for the first time today and got the OL220A error. I'll also try to get in touch with SECU to push them.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    @Frankx Direct Connect

• jim@1
    jim@1 Member ✭✭
    I downloaded twice this morning. No problems. Using direct connect

Running R31.20
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it just worked for me now. Fourth time I tried today. 
  • PuppyKat
    PuppyKat Member ✭✭
    :s I have been getting frequent OL220-A error messages when attempting to download from SECU. When I say frequent I mean this happened on February 19, February 25, and again today, March 2 (2021). Usually, I have been able to download the following day - but a download error occurring over and over again, every 6 days or so, is a PROBLEM. Being that Quicken seems to update its program every week, I don't know why they can't stop this from happening.
  • PuppyKat
    PuppyKat Member ✭✭
    I continue to have the OL220-A error when trying to download NCSECU into Quicken. Is anyone else having this error? Today is March 5, 2021.
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    It is very intermittent for me. Today, March 5th, 2021 at 8:30am EST it is NOT working.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Bombed for me the first time this morning. Working now.
  • jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    Intermittent appears to be the key word here. My updates have failed for the past couple of days, but it succeeded this morning.
    Several days ago, I sent a message to SECU and received the following reply (so SECU is apparently aware of the problem):

Dear Member,

Thank you for your message. Due to recent security updates, some third party money management applications such as Quicken, Mint, Compass, and Yodlee may be having intermittent issues connecting to our sites. We are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

If you have any more questions or issues, please visit your local branch, contact us through secure messaging, or call the Member Services at (888)732-8562. As always, thank you for supporting your Credit Union.
  • jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    Getting a bit annoying. Update failed with the OL-220-A problem again this morning.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Yep. And then it started working again with 20 minutes
  • vharrell
    vharrell Member ✭✭
    There is still an issue with this. I haven't been able to download for 2 days.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Still experiencing this issue every single morning. It usually resolves within an hour. Wish SECU would get its act together or be transparent about the problem.
  • dhharris
    dhharris Member ✭✭
    March 17th, still happening more often than not. It has been a constant issue for the last several weeks....
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    Yes. This is a cluster.
  • jjmdj
    jjmdj Member ✭✭
    Agreed. Failed again today. And fails more often than not.
  • dhharris
    dhharris Member ✭✭
    this is the reply received from SECU today:

Thank you for your message. Quicken is experiencing intermittent issues connecting with us.

Alternately, the connection issue may be related to corrupt connection data within your saved file. You may need to create a new file to reset that data. Please note that all of the previous data will still be available by opening the previous file.

If you have any more questions or issues, please visit your local branch, contact us through secure messaging, or call Member Services at (888)732-8562. As always, thank you for supporting your Credit Union.
  • Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    How does a topic like this get moved to the "Current Online Banking Issues" ?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ken McAdams

The forum moderators control the movement of message threads.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a resolution to this? I am still getting the error 80% of the time when I do one-step update.
This discussion has been closed.