tk69696969696969 Member ✭
edited October 2020 in Budgeting and Planning Tools (Windows)
Can someone tell me how I can simply add an annual budget, print that budget, and the difference YTD? I can't believe how hard this simple task is. It only seems to allow you to input monthly expenses and compare with remainder budget. [removed - rant]
UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭What edition level of Quicken are you using? Starter Edition, Deluxe, Home Business and Rental?Also please review How do I create a budget?0
Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
- Select the Planning tab and the Budgets view.
- If you haven't created a budget before, select Get Started. Otherwise, select Budget Actions > Create New Budget...
- Select Next and Next.
- Check the categories you want to include and select Done.
- Right-click on each category and select Edit yearly budget..., enter the annual allocation in the first month, select Rollover balances at the end of each month in the pull down menu and Done.
- Select Yearly (instead of Monthly) from the pull-down menu at the top of the view and press Ctrl + P.
Note that the Starter edition only has the Monthly view. If you want the Annual view you have to have Deluxe or above.Signature:
This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/0
This discussion has been closed.