Why did Millliman Benefits quotes stop after update on 10/29/20?

I never could get transactions from MB but after the last update I don't get mutual fund prices.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Milliman appears to ONLY offer downloads via Web Connect, where you initiate the download from their website into Q.
    Is that how you've previously been downloading?
    Milliman    http://www.milliman.com/home/index.php    (888) 281-6387    https://www.yourbenefitsite.com/education/    ACTIVE         401K&WEB-CONNECT    

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    I never had to do this. I only updated quotes not transactions. This is a 403b and a bank. I never had a way to download files that I know of. The link did not work with Firefox. Again it is MillimanBenefits.com not Milliman.com I just set the account up manually last year and entered the Fund tickers and it always updated prices at closing until I updated Quicken this week.
  • NotACPA
    The Milliman entry in Q appears to include the Benefits  portion  also.
    See this link,  with the Milliman.com URL.

• darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    I'm on that site quite often and have never seen a download feature. Like I said the Quicken quotes stopped after v 5.18.2. I'll call Milliman tomorrow and ask. I was on a chat with Quicken support and after I refused to go to an older data file she said that there were other reports of quotes not working after the update.
  • NotACPA
    Try adding a new, fictitious Milliman Benefits account to your file.  It's possible that Milliman has dropped support for QMac, while maintaining it for QWin.
  • darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    Thanks I did notice you were on Windows. Yes I tried yesterday to set up another new account. I never could set up direct connect. My account was imported last year from Q2007 for Mac. My Q2007 would not update quotes but Q2020 would until 10/29/20.
  • NotACPA
    Can you download quotes, and transactions, into other accounts in Q?
    Also, see if you can find, on your Mac, a file named FIDIR.TXT.  That where Q stores all of the info about "Participating Financial Institutions".  When you find it, open it with a TEXT editor (not MS Word, or anything like that) and search for the word MILLIMAN.  What did you find?
  • NotACPA
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! 10-29-20 (October 29th, 2020),isn't for another 25 days. SO, what are you really saying?
  • darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    Sorry 9/29. I'm going to see if it updates tomorrow nite. Then look into it.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.