problem with transferring funds from checking to saving account

Options
I received three $300 payments from the NYS Dept. of Labor recently. After the second payment was received, I updated my Quicken account, and an extra $300 payment was downloaded (presumably a duplicate of one of the two payments). I deleted the extra payment. I then transferred $300 from checking to savings. After receiving the third $300 payment, I transferred another $300 to savings, updated my account, and then reconciled. A difference of -$600 was shown. I checked my bank's iPhone app, and it correctly shows three $300 deposits, and two $300 transfers from checking to savings. Apparently Quicken misinterpreted the transfers, and thinks the $600 is still in my checking account. How can I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @HelenFeddema,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support instead. Our support agents have the ability to screen share with you (if you're comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to assist you in having this successfully resolved.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.