Verizon Credit Card

jeffgman
jeffgman Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
Hi,
I don't think this is specific to the beta version. I just got a new Verizon Visa card by Synchrony. I am able to link the account to my online account to download transactions. But, Verizon Visa card does not show up as an available Online Bill under Bills and Income. How come it is available in one part of Quicken but not the other?

Thanks,
Jeff

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jeffgman

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. While Verizon visa card is set up for downloads with us they do not have billing set up through quick pay. If you would like for the biller to appear you would need to contact their support and request for the feature to be set up. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• apugh67
    apugh67 Member
    Any word if the Verizon Card has been added to Billing? If not, does anyone know when?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @apugh67

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

When I navigate to the Bills and Income tab and attempt to add a biller for Verizon Card, I do not see a biller available at this time.

We do not have an ETA on when or if this will become available, I apologize. In the meantime, a manual bill reminder will need to be used to track this bill.

This post is an older post and is now being closed. If you need assistance in the future, please review the article here, and create a new post for better visibility.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.