Why do I have a 3 check limit when I am a Premier subscriber AND I was a paying Bill Pay user?

Options
I am a paying Quicken Premier customer, and was also a paying Quicken BillPay subscriber.

When BillPay shut down, I suddenly could only write 3 Check Pay checks per month, despite the fact that the Quicken website clearly states that as an "Existing Bill Pay user" paying $9.95/month I would get 15 15 Quick Pay and 15 Check Pay.

From the Quicken site:
"How many payments do I get?
There are currently two payment tiers: one for Existing Bill Pay users, and one for new Bill Manager users.
Existing Quicken Bill Pay Users:
Premier and higher: 12 Quick Pay and 6 Check Pay payments per month.
Deluxe and lower (paying $9.95/month): 15 Quick Pay and 15 Check Pay":

Telephone support was of no help, neither was chat support.

I do not understand why the number of checks i can write was drastically reduced! This is unacceptable.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Maryam Mohit,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I understand that you have already contacted Quicken Support and apologize for the bad experience as well. Though, I do advise that you please contact them again as your issue will require our support agents to contact our Tier 2 team. Tier 2 has the necessary tools in order to have this corrected for you.

Additionally, were you provided with a ticket number for the previous phone and chat support interactions? I'd like to take a look at the ticket notes for both. If necessary, I can pass it along so we can have the agents appropriately coached.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Maryam Mohit,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I understand that you have already contacted Quicken Support and apologize for the bad experience as well. Though, I do advise that you please contact them again as your issue will require our support agents to contact our Tier 2 team. Tier 2 has the necessary tools in order to have this corrected for you.

Additionally, were you provided with a ticket number for the previous phone and chat support interactions? I'd like to take a look at the ticket notes for both. If necessary, I can pass it along so we can have the agents appropriately coached.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.