Budget Not Syncing

I receive this message - Parameter name must be specified for this request.
err code: QCS-0400-6

Best Answers

• Frank15
    Frank15 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank You! That worked.

Answers

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Hi @Frank15,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

If you haven't already, you can try resetting your Cloud Data by going to Edit Preferences Mobile & Web

You should see these options towards the bottom of the window:

Click Reset your cloud data.

Make sure the "No, just reset my Cloud data" option is checked on the next window:

Lastly, type "yes" into the box provided.

This will allow you to start with a fresh copy of your existing data without losing any information.

Feel free to respond to this thread with any questions or concerns.
    Best,
    JV
  • Steve Brown
    Steve Brown Member ✭✭
    How do I resolve this error: Cloud sync error: Budget not synced: Parameter name must be specified
    I reset the cloud sync, no change. Can find no way to specify a parameter in budget
  • Frank15
    Frank15 Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I reset several times and the budget still does not sync with the mobile. I receive the error message that the parameter has not been set. It had in the past but not since the last updates. I'm running HBR on Windows 10.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Frank15

Thank you for giving those steps a try and letting us know the results.

If you haven't done so already, I would next recommend reviewing the steps and information in the following discussion.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879186/budget-error-when-syncing/p1

If the steps do not correct the error, you will need to navigate to Help > Report a Problem form within Quicken to report the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Steve Brown

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It is a bit odd that by resetting the cloud you weren't able to get it to get the error message to go away. I wonder if by syncing a different budget we might be able to get the error to go away then switch back to the correct budget. If you ago across the top to the planning tab and make sure you're on the budgets section. In the top right of the budget register you'll see the budget actions button. Click on it and select create new budget. You can leave the name and then select let quicken choose my categories next. This should create the new budget so we're able to try to sync now. 

If you are able to sync try switching over to your main budget. It'll be in the top left  of the register and sync again. Once you get a chance let us know if this helps!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Steve Brown
    Steve Brown Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the idea. I tried it, but I, unfortunately, get the same error
  • Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here... Since today.
  • Frank15
    Frank15 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank You! That worked.