Check Pay Not Resetting to 0 used (SOME places)

I am trying to use Check Pay from the Register of my Linked account. I get this error message:

It is after the 21st and the values did not reset. Or did they? When I look in Bills & Income -> Settings -> Payment Accounts, I see that it says I have all 6, but I can't paste it in here (I guess that it only allows one image - I'll see if I can reply to my own post with the 2nd image).

Also, I see other threads pointing people to contact Support for this issue, but from the links (https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support), Talk To Support button doesn't work. [Removed-Inaccurate]
Tagged:

Answers

• dessa_jpsnet
    dessa_jpsnet Member ✭✭
    Let's see if I can paste in the picture from the Bills & Income tab that shows that at least SOME of the tool knows it has passed 21Oct and I have new Check Pays:
  • dessa_jpsnet
    dessa_jpsnet Member ✭✭
    I should have mentioned that I am running the latest version, R29.22, Build 27.1.29.22 (and am writing a check and putting a 55 cent stamp on the envelope).
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dessa_jpsnet

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, although I apologize that you have been unable to contact support.

This issue is due to a pop-up blocker and not due to needing to purchase support. Quicken offers support free at no cost.

I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • dessa_jpsnet
    dessa_jpsnet Member ✭✭
    Close, but no bananas. Turns out MalwareBytes was blocking the site due to trackers.
    AND there are still several levels to get through before actually getting to a place to create an issue or chat with tech support.
This discussion has been closed.