Category Sync Error

Options
When syncing, and i have done the reset to clear the cloud values, i get this error when syncing: Category Sync Error, We had a problem syncing this category: and it is blank. Please try again.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jtsnyder,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Since the cloud reset has failed, could you please check to make sure that your File Name and your Cloud Account Name match each other exactly the same? To check, please navigate to Quicken > Preferences > See All Cloud Accounts... Check and make sure that the names match under the Cloud Account Name and File Name columns as shown in the illustration below.

If they are not the same, please navigate to the Pencil symbol shown in the bottom-left corner to edit the Cloud Account Name and type in the exact same name shown under File Name (do not copy the file extension - ".quicken"). Then, try performing a cloud reset again. If they are the same, then we will try something different.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jtsnyder,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Since the cloud reset has failed, could you please check to make sure that your File Name and your Cloud Account Name match each other exactly the same? To check, please navigate to Quicken > Preferences > See All Cloud Accounts... Check and make sure that the names match under the Cloud Account Name and File Name columns as shown in the illustration below.

If they are not the same, please navigate to the Pencil symbol shown in the bottom-left corner to edit the Cloud Account Name and type in the exact same name shown under File Name (do not copy the file extension - ".quicken"). Then, try performing a cloud reset again. If they are the same, then we will try something different.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.