Is there a place to report "bugs"

Options
mrzookie
mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
I'm talking about the simple, obvious variety that should go directly to the Dev team. Things like a field won't save the data entered, or an obvious display problem and stuff like that. No need to bother the community with it.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about HELP, Contact Quicken Support?
    You can't  contact the Dev team directly ...  but if your bug is legitimate, Q Support can relay the issue.
    OR, if you post it here, the SuperUsers and Mods can review it and relay it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• LexLuther
    LexLuther Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've reported a couple of issues to Quicken Support and never even got an acknowledgement.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In general there isn't any way to submit and problem and then "track it".
    Quicken Inc doesn't expose its bug system to the public, and they usually send "acknowledgements".

There are basically three ways you can submit a problem.
    1. Post here on this forum.  But note it is very seldom that the development team or even the moderators will post an acknowledgement that it has been submitted to their bug system.  But they do say that they look at this forum.
    2. Help -> Report a problem.  This is sent to the development team, but again there isn't going to be an acknowledgment.
    3. Contact Quicken Support.  This isn't the development team, but they can submit a bug and tell you that they did that.  Contact Quicken Support
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.