HELOC Accounts

For some reason, HELOC accounts registers have the underlying transactions hidden. How to I unhide the transactions.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you set this HELOC up as a traditional mortgage, and enable it for download?
    Please do TOOLS,  Account List and click EDIT adjacent  to the account name to see the  "Account Type" and whether it's enabled for download.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• John Nastasi
    John Nastasi Member ✭✭✭
    The Account type is set to "Loan". The Display option has the "Hide in Transaction account entry List" as checked and greyed out. It is set up for Download with EWC.

I did try to set up a new loan as a standard "Loan" type, but if I try to link the account with the bank, The bank does not allow linking a standard loan account and only allows me to either "Do not Add" or "Add new account"

Thank you for the help.
    BTW, the download was working fine until the Credit Union converted to a new system.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @John Nastasi

Thank you for the additional details although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend reviewing a previous discussion on the topic, here.

In summary, the register for a downloaded loan will not display, that is working as designed. Also, a previously activated loan may not be reactivated once it's been deactivated, a new loan will need to be created in its place.

I apologize for not having better news, but I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~