After update to 6.0.3, Quicken is asking for all my passwords again. Why?

Options
SJHE59
SJHE59 Member
Just updated to 6.0.3 and now Quicken is asking for all my passwords again. I don't remember that ever happening before.

I called Tech support and no good explanation other than enter the passwords again.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    6.0.3 was a very minor release to fix a few things; there's no reason I can think of why it would have wiped out your passwords (not an area of the program which was supposedly touched in this update). So far I haven't seen any other reports of this problem from other users here.

So although it's an unsatisfying response, I think all you can do is enter them again and see if it remains happy or continues to ask for your password.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    6.0.3 was a very minor release to fix a few things; there's no reason I can think of why it would have wiped out your passwords (not an area of the program which was supposedly touched in this update). So far I haven't seen any other reports of this problem from other users here.

So although it's an unsatisfying response, I think all you can do is enter them again and see if it remains happy or continues to ask for your password.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.