Almost all accounts receiving CC-511 error during OSU 12.23.2020

Options
Hello. For about the last 48 hours, 14 of the 16 financial institutions to which I connect during One Step Update have returned the following error "During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [CC-511]." These include Chase, Citibank, Capital One, Syncrony, and multiple types of accounts. I signed out of Quicken and signed back in as suggested on another post. This did not work. I am using Quicken Windows Subscription Version R30.14 Build 27.1.30.14

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kgescobedo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this support article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly in order to have it successfully resolved. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files which will likely result in requiring an escalation to be filed.

I apologize for being unable to resolve this for you from here in the Community.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.