Balance Credit Card

Hello Everyone again!!!
Is it possible plan transfer full balance of my credit card in a transfer to a checking account in a due date? (manually)

Best Answers

• John_M
    John_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Currently the Mac version does not automatically use your credit card balance for the payment amount. You have to manually change the amount each month to equal the amount that you pay.

The Windows version does have this capability. Maybe it will be added to the Mac version in the future.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment to add the Idea thread to add this feature to the Mac version.,

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to visit the Idea at the link below and select the grey triangle at the top to add a vote.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7322914/option-to-pay-credit-card-when-finished-reconciling#latest

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2021
    Are you asking if you can show the payment of your credit card balance as a transfer from your checking account? If so, yes. Here's such a transaction in a checking account:

This shows the transfer in both the Category column and the Transfer column. You don't need to show the Transfer column, but if you're new to Quicken, it may be helpful. In the credit card account, you'll see the opposite side of the Transaction:

(Here, I have the Transfer column hidden.) 

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • MARTONIO
    MARTONIO Member
    I was not clear in my question. I want my balance in credit card goes or appear automatically in my future transfer to checking account, in a due date.
  • John_M
    John_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Currently the Mac version does not automatically use your credit card balance for the payment amount. You have to manually change the amount each month to equal the amount that you pay.

The Windows version does have this capability. Maybe it will be added to the Mac version in the future.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment to add the Idea thread to add this feature to the Mac version.,

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to visit the Idea at the link below and select the grey triangle at the top to add a vote.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7322914/option-to-pay-credit-card-when-finished-reconciling#latest

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.