TIAA Bank is throwing CC-501 errors again

Apparently TIAA Bank is again having Quicken connection issues.  Quicken team - please look into this. 

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @solostorm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if it has been more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quiken Support directly for further assistance and may be required to have the issue escalated with our Tier 2 team.

Click here for Quicken Support's Hours of Operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @solostorm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if it has been more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quiken Support directly for further assistance and may be required to have the issue escalated with our Tier 2 team.

Click here for Quicken Support's Hours of Operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ecrtique
    ecrtique Member ✭✭
    I have also had this issue for several days now, so it is not an individual user issue.
  • chall3809
    chall3809 Member ✭✭
    I've also had this problem pretty consistently.
  • hungtranmd
    hungtranmd Member
    I am having this problem for the past week
  • solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    TIAA Bank downloads are not working again.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do this:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    UKR -  I have logged out of My Quicken ID and back in.  I have more than one Quicken IDs to work on different sets of account.  Has not changed anything.  Still getting this:

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    This problem is ongoing.  TIAA Bank will not update via One Step Update together with other accounts.  Sometimes when I try to update only TIAA Bank by itself it will work.  Other times it will report that it updated - but it did not.  Yet other times, again when only updating this institution by itself it will work.  

So I need to attempt to update TIAA Bank over and over hoping that it will work.  Sometimes it does.  This appears to be a Quicken Server problem.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @solostorm

Thank you for reaching out to the community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

As this has been ongoing for well over 24 hours,  I would next recommend contacting Quiken Support directly for further assistance.

Quicken Support has the tools to review log files and escalation banking issues that the Community does not have.

Please let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tyka-

I did speak with Quicken support.  They had me deactivate and reactivate the connection to each account.  They did not request logs.  As described above, the connection is now intermittent - and it does appear to be a Quicken Server side issue.  

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    The connection to TIAA BANK remains DOWN....
This discussion has been closed.