Report on Bill and Income Reminders By Account

Options
Philip107
Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
I'd like a report that will show all my Bill & Income Reminders by account. I haven't found one like that. Is there one?

I'm trying to sort out my credit card spending so I'd like to see what spending I have planned for each of my cards. I know what my average spending is per card but much of that is unplanned, impulsive spending that isn't accounted for in Projected Account Balances.
So for instance, if I have Reminders that total of $500 per month for my CapitalOne Quicksilver VISA then why are my average monthly charges actually at $1500. If my Reminders are not accounting for most of the spending then the Projected Account Balance is not accurate, A report like that would help.
 ---- Quicken User since 1998 ----

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I usually just walk through the reminders on the Monthly Bills & Deposits tab (press Ctrl + J).  To export to a spreadsheet for further processing, press Ctrl + P, choose Export to:, select Tab delimited (Excel compatible) disk file in the pull-down menu and Export.

Another approach is to use the Calendar (press Ctrl + K).  Again, its a monthly view but you may limit the accounts included.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I usually just walk through the reminders on the Monthly Bills & Deposits tab (press Ctrl + J).  To export to a spreadsheet for further processing, press Ctrl + P, choose Export to:, select Tab delimited (Excel compatible) disk file in the pull-down menu and Export.

Another approach is to use the Calendar (press Ctrl + K).  Again, its a monthly view but you may limit the accounts included.
  • Philip107
    Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, I should have thought of that. I do the same thing to export Lifetime Planner yearly data off the curve.
    This will work as a work around.
    Wish they would add the Account To Use column to the All Bills & Deposits  tab. Why have it on one tab but not the other. I sometimes think Quicken has no central leader just a bunch of disconnected developers all doing their own thing. But, that's just me.
     ---- Quicken User since 1998 ----
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Philip107,

To me it seems more like one set of developers about 15 years ago and an entirely different set now.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.