Foreign Currency Accounts in Reports (Q Mac)

PAT
PAT Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in Reports (Mac)
I am trying to generate a report of my foreign currency accounts for FBAR reporting. Quicken for Mac does not automatically convert foreign currency accounts to USD and include them in the report. Instead, I have individually select each currency to see the accounts in that currency and then MANUALLY CONVERT (i.e., with a calculator) to USD and write it down.

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks

PS: Quicken for Windows has done this automatically for years and can now generate an FBAR report.

Please help!

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello PAT,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that what you are needing is unavailable at this time. 

There is an existing Idea available here that you may add your vote to. It has been officially stated by our development team that full multi-currency support is on the roadmap for Quicken for Mac.

However, I am unable to provide an ETA, you may follow the idea post for updates.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello PAT,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that what you are needing is unavailable at this time. 

There is an existing Idea available here that you may add your vote to. It has been officially stated by our development team that full multi-currency support is on the roadmap for Quicken for Mac.

However, I am unable to provide an ETA, you may follow the idea post for updates.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PAT
    PAT Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you. That would be very helpful. I have voted for this feature update.
This discussion has been closed.