Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Reports in the same currency.

jaser58
jaser58 Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Reports (Mac)
:) Hey, I just emigrated to Mac and I'm very happy. I just wanted to see if you could add in the reports a consolidated currency, like in Windows.
Thanks!
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @jaser58

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your Idea.

Currently, there are two reports that offer a currency filter.

This can be found on the toolbar once the report has been created.

Would either of these reports work, or do you have something else in mind?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jaser58
    jaser58 Member ✭✭
    Hey Tyka,

Thank you for your prompt answer. Yes, you can select the currency in the toolbar, but what I meant is you can not see the reports in a consolidate currency.
    I run three currencies and if I want to see my incomes or expenses I have to take them out separately and then make a single report in the currency I choose. It's like on the side bar where you can see your assets in the currency you selected. In Windows you can select the currency you want to see in your reports. :)

Thanks, and kind regards.
  • jaser58
    jaser58 Member ✭✭
    Only a precision, it's not like in the left side bar where you can see ONLY the total assets and liabilities in the same currency, equal in Mac than in Windows.

In windows you can run a report in the currency you want.

Thanks, you are doing a good job.
    Javier
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Mac doesn't have the same multiple currency support that Quicken Windows US has (and Quicken Windows US doesn't have the same multiple currency support that Quicken Windows Canadian has.  Quicken Windows Canadian happens to have the best support of all of them.  And note neither of the Mobile or Web have multiple currency support.)

Here is a suggestion you can vote on:
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • I am quite upset that no report will include any account set up in a foreign currency.

OH YES.... the list of accounts on left hand side will include NET WORTH with accounts converted to home currency.
    It also can be included in a BUDGET
    BUT NO OTHER REPORT will even include the accounts. If you export a budget no ACTUALS are included if in a foreign currency.
    It is available on quicken for WINDOWS and other financial programs. I would like it to be included as a feature in QUICKEN FOR MAC
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @jillybundanoon

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have moved your post to the ongoing Idea thread to add the ability to create reports in the same currency.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~