Web shows a stock in an investment account I do not have. My desktop is correct. Help?

One of my investment account shows a stock I don't own in it online and the mobile app. My desktop information is correct. I have tried resetting the cloud data, resetting the account on my desktop with no help. Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property version R30.21. Build 27.1.30.21

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dmoyer68,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Since you already tried doing a normal cloud reset, instead you can try manually resetting your cloud data by deleting your cloud account from a test file and then resyncing your main data file which will create a new cloud account (this does not affect your data saved within the data file).

To do this, first, save a backup (just in case). Sign out of the mobile and/or web apps. Then, create a new data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to Creating a new file). Once the new file opens, follow the steps below to remove your main data file's cloud account.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    4. Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID (#)
    5. Select the cloud account used for your main data file and click Delete
    6. Type Yes and click Delete
    After that, switch back to your main data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to How to alternate between multiple files). Once the main file opens, follow the instructions found in the support article to resync your data. If successful, sign back in on your mobile/web app(s). You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as it's cloud account.

If that fails or you prefer to have assistance, then I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone in case you may need more extensive troubleshooting. They also have the ability to screen share with you if you're comfortable doing so.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.