Downloaded transactions - Status

2»

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hello @SMCHome

Thank you for the response. Changing the connection channel is meant for testing purposes. We need to perform a few more steps to fully correct the issue. At some point, the FDS option will be unavailable, failure to complete the transition to QCS will cause issues in the future.

I will need you to follow the steps to change the connection method back to QCS. To do so, Hold down F4 on your keyboard and select Help > About Quicken.

Once there you will need to deactivate all of the accounts in the file. This is necessary to correct the QCS download method, so you do not experience downloaded issues in the future.

To deactivate the accounts, please see the information available here. To reactivate the account, we are going to act as if we are adding a new account to be able to link all of the accounts at once.

To begin this process, please select the (+) sign in the top left-hand corner. Then search for your financial institution and sign in.

You will then LINK the accounts found to the accounts in Quicken, be sure not to ADD the accounts or you will end up with duplicate accounts.

Please let me know if you still do not receive any transactions when downloading this will require additional steps to correct.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • SMCHome
    SMCHome Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Tyka
    I have changed the channel back to QCS and deactivated/reactivated all of my accounts.

I deactivated and reactivated each account separately, just because I'm a paranoid kinda guy when it comes to my Quicken accounts. All went fine except my Bank of America credit card account which I was unable to link because the BOA server is temporarily down as stated when the link failed. I will try again later.

One last question, After performing these changes, do you think new transactions will come in with the blue dot or the pencil? Maybe no way to know until i download tomorrow AM?

Thanks for your help Tyka, I truly appreciate your efforts.
    Steve
  • SMCHome
    SMCHome Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Tyka
    HELP! I'm sorry to report that it appears I need the additional steps in order to download transactions.

Yesterday I deactivated 6 of the accounts, 5 linked and appeared fine, except my BOA credit card account would not connect. Stated BOA allstate server was down
    Today all of the accounts just spin when updating. I did not get to deactivating my investment accounts and glad i didn't because they all updated normally this morning.
    Thank you,
    Steve
  • SMCHome
    SMCHome Member ✭✭
    It appears my issues are resolved. I contacted Quicken support yesterday and worked with an incredibly helpful guy who guided me in the on-line chat and then called me to work through several steps with him.
    My thanks to Quicken support!
This discussion has been closed.