how do I get a missing bank account back into my Quicken files?

Options
Ive always has above account in my quicken Statement, NOw about a week ago, it no longer appears.

Answers

• Sheila DeCosse
    Options
    My Quicken Statement no longer lists one account. How can I get it back on the statement?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Sheila DeCosse,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to not only restore the missing account, but also restore any history in the missing account as re-adding it as a new account would only download the most recent 30 to 90 days of the transaction history.

If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.