How do I unlink a biller?

Options
In reminders, I accidentally linked to an incorrect Biller. I can't figure out how to unlink or delete.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @SDrew1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to unlink a reminder from an Online Biller, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab, then click on the dropdown arrow in the Action column next to the reminder you wish to unlink and select Unlink from "Online Biller Name" as shown below.

Alternatively, also in the Bills & Income tab, you can also navigate to the Gear-icon on the top-right and select Manage Online Biller (see below).

Then, select Remove next to the Online Biller name you wish to remove (see below).

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @SDrew1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to unlink a reminder from an Online Biller, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab, then click on the dropdown arrow in the Action column next to the reminder you wish to unlink and select Unlink from "Online Biller Name" as shown below.

Alternatively, also in the Bills & Income tab, you can also navigate to the Gear-icon on the top-right and select Manage Online Biller (see below).

Then, select Remove next to the Online Biller name you wish to remove (see below).

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja

• SDrew1
    SDrew1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Could not find a drop down option that included unlink from biller given in first example but the second method using the Gear-icon worked. Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    You're very welcome! Thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear that the second option resolved this for you. :)

It is odd that the first option wasn't available to you though. If you happen to notice that it's missing again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out and we will gladly take a closer look into that for you. 

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.